- This event has passed.
Introduction to Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT)
June 27, 2018-6:00 pm - 7:30 pmFree
The Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT) or “Tapping” is a simple yet profoundly effective form of energy psychology that stimulates meridians that are engaged in traditional acupuncture – a practice that has been used for more than 5,000 years to treat both emotional distress and physical ailments. It is a non-invasive way to bring relief from a wide variety of symptoms, both physical and emotional. And more importantly, it allows you to get to the underlying cause of the symptoms and address the issues at the source.
Come to this workshop to learn this life-changing tool that can help with the following issues:
- All types of phobias and fears, both common and uncommon
- Physical symptoms: pain, fatigue, breathing problems, headaches, back pain, injury pain, stomach and intestinal problems, chronic pain, arthritis, eyesight, =
- Emotional and self-esteem issues: shyness, guilt, anger, depression, nightmares, anxiety, loneliness, abandonment
- Old negative thoughts and beliefs that get in the way of moving forward or holding you back from having the life you desire
- Grief and loss issues, whether recent or past
- Traumatic memories, including war, deaths, rape, post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), and all past abuses
- Addictions and compulsions, including substances, smoking, food, OCD, etc
The workshop will be lead by Andrea Lopes.
You will receive a tapping chart and some scripts that pertain to the particular issues you wish to work on.