Sleep Well, Live Fully Awake
Do you have difficulty falling asleep or staying asleep?
Has your difficulty with sleep affected your overall health and wellness
Are you ready for consistent, quality sleep?
Lack of sleep directly affects how we think and feel. While the short-term impacts are more noticeable, chronic sleep deprivation can heighten the long-term risk of physical and mental health problems.
This package is for anyone who is experiencing insomnia or any type of sleep difficulties. Our program offers effective, non-drug treatments for adults and children with sleep difficulties. In our experience, many people with sleep problems continue to suffer because they are unaware of the many non-drug ways to improve sleep. There are many factors affecting sleep, including diet, stress, and hormones. We offer a variety of sleep-focused short-term treatments and are based on scientific knowledge of how sleep is regulated.
- 90 Minute Life Wellness Assessment – Wheel of Life Assessment You will start with an in-depth assessment from Health and Wellness Coach Andrea Lopes, who will get to know your particular needs and work with you throughout the process. At this session, your other treatments will be scheduled (value $250 if purchased individually).
- Health and Nutrition Assessment – Integrative Health & Nutrition Coach Next, you will receive a thorough health and nutrition assessment by our Integrative Natural Medicine Coach, Frandi Mars (value $250 if purchased individually).
- Occupational Therapy Evaluation Our OT, Diane Gubisch, will conduct a complete evaluation of your strength, coordination, and abilities to perform your activities of daily living (ADL’s ) to determine if any mobility issues are contributing to your plan. She will then develop a personalized treatment plan to address your needs.
- 90 Minute CBT for Sleep Individual Therapy Session You will work with one of our licensed therapists to help you identify and replace thoughts and behaviors that cause or worsen sleep problems with habits that promote sound sleep. The cognitive part of CBT-I teaches you to recognize and change beliefs that affect your ability to sleep. This type of therapy can help you control or eliminate negative thoughts and worries that keep you awake.
The behavioral part of CBT-I helps you develop good sleep habits and avoid behaviors that keep you from sleeping well. ($175 if purchased individually)
- 90 Minute Breathwork for Rest Session You will meet with our resident Breath and Energy Specialist, Marni Ratner to learn how to access your breath to better support your specific needs. Through Breathwork, we learn to navigate how to up-regulate and down-regulate our emotions and senses. We create a path to experience our world with more flow and ease.
($125 if purchased individually)
- 60 Minute Acupuncture Session Our Acupuncturist, Dr. Julie Park, performs a customized acupuncture session based on your unique needs. Acupuncture can optimize blood flow, oxygen, energy, and vital nutrients in the body by gently inserting hair-thin sterile needles into specific acupuncture points. Acupuncture stimulates the body’s natural healing powers. (value $125 if purchased individually)
Custom Flourish Plan to Continue to Feel Good in the Skin You’re In & Review Session with Andrea.
Flourish’s team will work with you to create your Custom Vitality Plan to include a series of recommendations to help achieve your health and wellness goals. You’ll leave with a road map to living life at 100%. Your Custom Vitality Plan is designed to identify any potential nutritional deficiencies, emotional, cognitive, and spiritual issues that are affecting you. We will then integrate certain services, therapies, and nutraceuticals. Our practitioners will streamline your experience by managing and coordinating your treatments and give you the support you need to achieve your goals.
If appropriate, Andrea may also suggest other options that are outside of Flourish. She will work to find the best possible treatment options for you. You will be learning and experiencing many beneficial ways to manage and alleviate your pain by undergoing the various therapies in your package. We will then design a maintenance plan for you to follow after you have completed your sessions.
Disclaimer: Please check with your doctor to ensure that this program is appropriate for you. You will not be receiving medical advice. This is an opportunity to explore alternative ways of resolving sleep issues.
TOTAL VALUE of Services if Purchased Individually $1020
Special Offer $650 One Time FEE
Or two payments of $325